- High-throughput approaches for screening and analysis of cell behaviors
JM Seo, JY Shin, J Leijten, O Jeon, G Camci-Unal, AD Dikina, K Brinegar, AM Ghaemmaghami, E Alsberg*, A Khademhosseini*
Biomaterials, 153, 85-101
- Chemical and physical pathways for the fabrication of flexible superamphiphobic surfaces with high transparency and its recent developments
BN Sahoo, KR Yoon, JM Seo*, TY Lee* (*Co-corresponding author)
Coatings, 8(2), 47
- Hybrid functional microfibers for textile electronics and biosensors
BN Sahoo, BW Choi, JM Seo, TY Lee*
Journal of Semiconductors, 39 (1), 011009 (2018)
- A single-droplet multiplex bioassay on a robust and stretchable extreme wetting substrate through vacuum based droplet manipulation
H Han, JS Lee, H Kim, S Shin, J Lee, J Kim, X Hou, SW Cho, JM Seo*, TY Lee* (*Co-corresponding author)
ACS Nano, 12(2), 932-941 (2018)
- Electrically driven microengineered bio-inspired soft robots
SR Shin†*, B Migliori†, B Miccoli, YC Li, P Mostafalu, JM Seo, S Mandla, A Enrico, S Antonia, R Sabarish, T Zheng, P Lorenzo, K Zhang, YS Zhang, K Wan, D Danilo, MR Dokmeci, A Khademhosseini*
Advanced Materials, 30(10), 1704189
- Optical coding of fusion genes using multicolor quantum dots for prostate cancer diagnosis
H Lee, C Kim, D Lee, JH Park, PC Searson*, and KH Lee*
Int. J. Nanomedicine, 12: 4397-4407
- Zebrafish Models for Functional and Toxicological Screening of Nanoscale Drug Delivery Systems: Promoting Preclinical Applications
KY Lee, GH Jang, CH Byun, M Jeun, PC Searson*, and KH Lee*
Bioscience Reports, 37(3): BSR20170199
- A Strategy to Minimize the Sensing Voltage Drift Error in a Transistor Biosensor with a Nanoscale Sensing Gate
HW Son, M Jeun, J Choi, and KH Lee*
Int. J. Nanomedicine, 12: 2951-2956
- Detection of Avian Influenza Virus from Cloacal Swabs Using a Disposable Well Gate FET Sensor
S Park, J Choi, M Jeun, Y Kim, S Yuk, SK Kim, CS Song, S Lee, and KH Lee*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1700371
* Featured as a back cover and VIP paper
- High Throughput Differential Identification of TMPRSS2-ERG Fusion Genes in Prostate Cancer Patient Urine
H Lee, D Lee, JH Park, SH Song, IG Jeong, CS Kim, PC Searson, and KH Lee*
Biomaterials, 135: 23-29
* Featured as an Article in 15 Newspapers (Dong-A, JoongAng, YTN, YONHAP, etc.)
- A droplet-based high-throughput SERS platform on a droplet guiding track engraved superhydrophobic substrate
SR Shin, JH Lee, SG Lee, JM Seo, DY Kim, HC Kim, JR Hong, SI Lee, TY Lee*
Small, 13 (7), 1602865
* Featured as a front cover
- Self-normalized Detection of ANXA3 from Untreated Urine of Prostate Cancer Patients without Digital Rectal Examination
M Jeun, S Park, Y Kim, J Choi, SH Song, IG Jeong, CS Kim, and KH Lee*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 6(17), 1700449
* Featured as a back cover
- Bioprinted 3D vascularized tissue model for drug toxicity analysis
S Massa, MA Sakr, JM Seo, P Bandaru, A Arneri, S Bersini, E Zare-Eelanjegh, E Jalilian, BH Cha, S Antona, A Enrico, Y Gao, S Hassan, JPA Cox, MR Dockmeci, YS Zhang, A Khademhossini*, S R Shin*
Biomicrofluidics, 11, 044109
- Spatially and temporaly controlled hydrogels for tissue engineering
J Leijten†, JM Seo†, K Yue, GT Santiago, I Noshadi, A Tamayo, GU Ruiz-Esparza, R Sharifi, SR Shin, MM Alvarez, YS Zhang, A Khademhosseini
Materials Science and Engineering R: Reports, 119, 1-35
*Featured as a front cover (†Co-first author)
- Bioinspired Geometry-Switchable Janus Nanofibers for Eye-Readable H2 Sensors
HT Han, SY Baik, B Xu, JM Seo, SG Lee, SR Shin, JH Lee, JH Koo, YF Mei, CH Pang, TY Lee
Advanced Functional Materials, 27, 29
*Featured as a front cover
- Evolution and clinical translation of drug delivery nanomaterials
S Hassan, G Prakash, AB Öztürk, S Saghazadeh, MF Sohail, JM Seo, MR Dokmeci, YS Zhang*, A Khademhosseini*
Nano Today, 15: 91-106
- Field-Effect Biosensors for On-site Detection: Recent Advances and Promising Targets
J Choi, TW Seong, M Jeun, and KH Lee*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 6, 1700796
- Electroconductive nanotopography for enhanced neuronal differentiation and electrophysiological maturation of human neural stem cells
K Yang, SJ Yu, JS Lee, HR Lee, GE Chang, JM Seo, TY Lee, EJ Cheong, SG Im, SW Cho*
Nanoscale, 9(47), 18737-18752
- Solubilization of Hydrophobic Catalysts Using Nanoparticle Hosts
Y Jeong, GY Tonga, B Duncan, B Yan, R Das, C Sahub, VM Rotello
Small, DOI 101002/smll201702198
- Predicting in vivo Non-specific Accumulation of Tumor-targeting Nanoparticles using in vitro Macrophage Uptake and in vivo Biodistribution in Zebrafish
H Chang, JY Yhee, GH Jang, DG You, JH Ryu, Y Choi, JH Na, JH Park, KH Lee, K Choi, K Kim, IC Kwon
J Controlled Release 244: 205-213
- Highly Sensitive Detection of Biomarkers via Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Biosensor with Magnetically Engineered Nanoferrite Particles
M Jeun, S Park, H Lee, and KH Lee*
Int. J. Nanomedicine 11: 5497-5503
- Quantum dot nanoprobe-based quantitative analysis for prostate cancer
JM Kang, GH Jang, S Park, and KH Lee*
Proc. SPIE 9930, Biosensing and Nanomedicine IX, 99300O (doi:10.1117/12.2237287)
- Multifaceted Toxicity Assessment of Catalyst Composites in Transgenic Zebrafish Embryos
GH Jang, KY Lee, J Choi, SH Kim, KH Lee*
Environmental Pollution 216: 755-763
- Graphene oxide hierarchical patterns for derivation of electrophysiologically functional neuron-like cells from human neural stem cells
KS Yang, JH Lee, JS Lee, DY Kim, GE Chang, JM Seo, EJ Cheong, TY Lee*, SW Cho*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 8 (28), 17763–17774
- Triboelectric nanogenerator accelerates highly efficient nonviral direct conversion and in vivo reprogramming of fibroblasts to functional neuronal cells
YH Jin†, JM Seo†, JS Lee, SR Shin, HJ Park, SJ Min, EJ Cheong, TY Lee*, SW Cho*
Advanced Materials, 28 (34), 7365–7374 (†Co-first author)
*Featured as a front cover
- Sequential Assessment via Daphnia and Zebrafish for Systematic Toxicity Screening of Heterogeneous Substances
GH Jang, CB Park, BJ Kang, YJ Kim, and KH Lee*
Environmental Pollution 216: 292-303
- A facile method for selective healing of graphene defects based on galvanic displacement reaction
JR Hong, JB Lee, SG Lee, JM Seo, HS Lee, JY Park, JH Ahn, TI Seo, TY Lee*, HBR Lee*
NPG Asia Materials, 8, e262
- Bio-inspired extreme wetting surfaces for biomedical applications
SR Shin†, JM Seo†, HT Han, SB Kang, HC Kim, TY Lee* (†Co-first author)
Materials, 9 (2), 116-141
- Nanoparticle-Dendrimer Hybrid Nanocapsules for Therapeutic Delivery
Y Jeong†, ST Kim†, Y Jiang, B Duncan, C S Kim, K Saha, Y-C Yeh, B Yan, R Tang, S Hou, C Kim, M-H Park, VM Rotello
Nanomedicine, 11 (12), 1571–1578
- Highly stable surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy substrates using few layer graphene on silver nanoparticles
J Lee, SR Shin, SB Kang, SG Lee, JM Seo, TY Lee*
Journal of Nanomaterials, 975043
- Self-amplifying Transistor Immunosensor under Dual Gate Operation: Highly Sensitive Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
IK Lee, M Jeun, HJ Jang, WJ Cho, KH Lee*
Nanoscale 7: 16789 – 16797
- Mg-corrosion triggered spontaneous generation of H2O2 on oxidized Ti for promoting angiogenesis
J Park, P Du, JK Jeon, GH Jang, MP Hwang, HS Han, K Park, KH Lee, JW Lee, H Jeon, YC Kim, HK Seok, MR Ok
Angewandte Chemie Int. Ed. 54: 14753-14757
- Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer via Nanotechnological Approach.
BJ Kang, M Jeun, GH Jang, SH Song, IG Jeong, CS Kim, PC Searson, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 10: 6555-6569
- Impact of atomic layer deposited SiO2 passivation for high-k Ta1-xZrxO on InP substrate
C Mahata, IK Oh, CM Yoon, CW Lee, JM Seo, H Algadi, MH Sheen, YW Kim, HJ Kim, TY Lee*
Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 3 (39), 10293
- Textile-based electronic components for energy applications: principles, problems, and perspective
V Kaushik, JH Lee, J Hong, SA Lee, SG Lee, JM Seo, C Mahata, TY Lee*
Nanomaterials, 5(3), 1493-1531
- Enhanced Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Degradation in Breast Cancer Cells by Lysosome-Targeting Gold Nanoconstructs
H Lee, DH Dam, JW Ha, J Yue, and TW Odom
ACS Nano 9: 9859-9867
- Mass spectrometry-based N-linked Glycomic Profiling as a Means for Tracking Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis
HM Park, M Hwang, YW Kim, KJ Kim, JM Jin, YH Kim, YH Yang, KH Lee*, YG Kim*
Carbohydrate Research 413: 5-11
- Proton Irradiation Energy dependence of defect formation in graphene
SG Lee, JM Seo, JR Hong, SH Park, JH Lee, BW Min, TY Lee*
Applied Surface Science, 344, 52-56
- Path-programmable water droplet manipulations on adhesion controlled superhydrophobic surfaces
JM Seo†, SK Lee†, JH Lee, JS Lee, SW Cho, JH Ahn*, TY Lee*
Scientific Reports, 5, 12326 (†Co-first author)
- Efficient direct reduction of graphene oxide by silicon substrate
SC Lee, S Some, SW Kim, SJ Kim, JM Seo, JH Lee, TY Lee, JH Ahn, HJ Choi, SC Jun*
Scientific Reports, 5, 12306
- Reversible liquid adhesion switching of superamphiphobic Pd-decorated Ag dendrites via gas-induced structural changes
DY Kim, JM Seo, SR Shin, SI Lee, KS Lee, HJ Cho, WY Shim, HBR Lee, TY Lee*
Chemistry of Materials, 27 (14), 4964–4971
- Counterbalanced effect of surface trap and Auger recombination on the transverse terahertz carrier dynamics in silicon nanowires
CH In, JM Seo, HH Kwon, JM Choi, SW Sim, JS Kim, TY Kim, TY Lee, HY Choi*
IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, 5 (4), 605-61
- Ag nanowire reinforced highly stretchable conductive fibers for wearable electronics
SA Lee, SR Shin, SG Lee, JM Seo, JH Lee, SB Son, HJ Cho, H Algadi, S Al-Sayari, DE Kim, TY Lee*
Advanced Functional Materials, 25 (21), 3114-3121
*Featured as a front cover
- Conductive fiber-based ultra-sensitive textile pressure sensor for wearable electronics
JH Lee, HH Kwon, JM Seo, SR Shin, JH Koo, SB Son, JH Kim, YH Jang, DE Kim, TY Lee*
Advanced Materials, 27 (15), 2433-2439
*Featured as a front cover
- Electrical Signaling of Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays with an Ion-Sensitive Field-Effect Transistor
H-J Jang, J Ahn, M-G Kim, Y-B Shin, M Jeun, W-J Cho*, KH Lee*
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 64: 318–323.
- Highly sensitive hydrogen sensor with gas selectivity using PMMA membrane-coated Pd nanoparticle/single-layer graphene hybrid
JR Hong, SG Lee, JM Seo, SJ Pyo, JB Kim, TY Lee *
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 7 (6), 3554–3561
- Preparation of a self-assembled organosilane coating on carbon black as a catalyst support in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
WH Lee, JM Seo, TY Lee*, HS Kim*
Journal of Power Sources, 274, 1140-1146
- Supramolecular Regulation of Bioorthogonal Catalysis in Cells Using Nanoparticle-Embedded Transition Metal Catalysts
GY Tonga†, Y Jeong†, B Duncan, T Mizuhara, R Mout, R Das, ST Kim, Y-C Yeh, B Yan, S Hou, VM Rotello (Co-first author)
Nature Chemistry, 7 (7), 597–603
- Co-Delivery of Protein and Small Molecule Therapeutics Using Nanoparticle-Stabilized Nanocapsules
C S Kim, R Mout, Y Zhao, Y-C Yeh, R Tang, Y Jeong, B Duncan, J A Hardy, VM Rotello
Bioconjugate Chemistry, 26 (5), 950–954
- Electrostatic-Induced trajectory switching system on a multi-inlet-multi-outlet superhydrophobic droplet guiding track
SI Lee, SA Lee, DY Kim, JM Seo, C Mahata, HS Hwang, S Al-Sayari, YC Chae*, TY Lee*
RSC Advances, 5, 5754-5761
- Microwave Annealing Effect for Highly Reliable Biosensor: Dual-Gate Ion-Sensitive Field-Effect Transistor Using Amorphous-InGaZnO Thin-Film Transistor.
IK Lee, KH Lee, S Lee, WJ Cho
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6(24): 22680-22686
- Tailoring MgxMn1-xFe2O4 Superparamagnetic Nanoferrites for Magnetic Fluid Hyperthermia Applications.
M Jeun, S Park, GH Jang, and KH Lee*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 6(19): 16487-92
- Universal Antibody Conjugation To Nanoparticles Using The Fcγ Receptor I (FcγRI): Quantitative Profiling Of Membrane Biomarkers.
C Kim, J Galloway, KH Lee, P Searson
Bioconjugate Chemistry 25(10): 1893-1901.
- Microdevices for examining immunological responses of single cells to HIV.
J Choi, Y Jeong, H Han, KH Lee*
Bioscience Reports 34(4): 501-511.
- Engineered Collagen Hydrogels for the Sustained Release of Biomolecules and Imaging Agents: Promoting the Growth of Human Gingival Cells.
J Choi, H Park, T Kim, W Kim, MH Oh, T Hyeon, A. Gilad, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 9: 5189-5201
- State-of-the-Art in Design Rules for Drug Delivery Platforms: Lessons from FDA-approved Nanomedicines.
CM Dawidczyk, C Kim, JH Park,LM Russell, KH Lee, MG Pomper,PC Searson.
Journal of Controlled Release 187: 133-144.
- Technology Advancement for Integrative Stem Cell Analyses.
Y Jeong, J Choi, KH Lee*
Tissue Engineering B 20 (6): 669-682.
- A glimpse into the interactions of cells in a microenvironment: the modulations of T cells by mesenchymal stem cells.
J Choi, MP Hwang, JW Lee, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 9:127-139.
- Electrochemical Synthesis of Red Fluorescent Silicon Nanoparticles.
J Choi, K Kim, HS Han, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society 35(1):35-38.
- Overview of current standpoints in profiling of circulating tumor cells.
K Kim, KH Lee, J Lee, J Choi .
Archives of Pharmacal Research 37(1):88-95.
- A systematic in-vivo toxicity evaluation of nanophosphor particles via zebrafish models.
GH Jang, MP Hwang, SY Kim, HS Jang, KH Lee*
Biomaterials 35(1): 440-449
- Switchable water-adhesive, superhydrophobic palladium-layered silicon nanowires potentiate the angiogenic efficacy of human stem cell spheroids
JM Seo, JS Lee, KH Lee, DY Kim, KS Yang, SR Shin, C Mahata, HB Jung, WY Lee, SW Cho*, TY Lee*
Advanced Materials, 26 (41), 7043-7050
*Featured as a front cover
- Enhancement of X-ray detection by single-walled carbon nanotube enriched flexible polymer composite
HT Han, SG Lee, JM Seo, C Mahata, SH Cho, AR Han, KS Hong, JH Park, MJ Soh, CM Park, TY Lee*
Nanoscale Research Letters, 9, 610
- Coupled self-assembled monolayer for enhancement of Cu diffusion barrier and adhesion properties
YW Chung, SG Lee, C Mahata, JM Seo, SM Lim, MS Jeong, HE Jung, YC Joo, YB Park, HJ Kim, TY Lee*
RSC Advances, 4, 60123-60130
- Capillary assembly of silicon nanowires using the removable topographical patterns
JR Hong, SA Lee, SG Lee, JM Seo, TY Lee*
Korean Journal of Materials Research, 24 (10), 509-514
- Capillary force induced glue-free printing of Ag nanoparticle arrays as highly sensitive SERS substrates
JH Lee, JM Seo, DY Kim, SR Shin, SG Lee, C Mahata, HS Lee, BW Min, TY Lee*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6 (12), 9053–9060
- Immobilization and Stabilization of Lipase (CaLB) Through Hierarchical Interfacial Assembly
J N Talbert, L-S Wang, B Duncan, Y Jeong, S M Andler, V M Rotello, J M Goddard
Biomacromolecules, 15 (11), 3915–3922
- Tunable Elastic Modulus of Nanoparticle Monolayer Films by Host-Guest Chemistry
Y Jeong, Y-C Chen, MK Turksoy, S Rana, GY Tonga, B Creran, A Sanyal, AJ Crosby, VM Rotello
Advanced Materials, 26 (29), 5056–5061
- Fabrication of Multiresponsive Bioactive Nanocapsules Through Orthogonal Self-Assembly
Y-C Yeh, R Tang, R Mout, Y Jeong, V M Rotello
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 53 (20), 5137–5141
- Facile Solvothermal Preparation of Monodisperse Gold Nanoparticles and Their Engineered Assembly of Ferritin-Gold Nanoclusters.
J Choi, S Park, Z Stojanović, HS Han, J Lee, HK Seok, D Uskoković, KH Lee*
Langmuir 29, 50, (15698-15703)
- Immunomagnetic nanoparticle-based assays for detection of biomarkers.
H Park, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 8, (4543-4552)
- Nanoscale bacteriophage biosensors beyond phage display.
JW Lee, J Song, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 8, 1, (3917-3925)
- Quantification of cardiovascular disease biomarkers via functionalized magnetic beads and on-demand detachable quantum dots.
H Park, JW Lee, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
Nanoscale 5, 18, (8609-8615)
- The solvothermal synthesis of magnetic iron oxide nanocrystals and the preparation of hybrid poly(L-lactide)-polyethyleneimine magnetic particles.
Z Stojanović, M Otoničar, J Lee, MM Stevanović, MP Hwang, KH Lee, J Choi, D Uskoković.
Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces 109, (236-243)
- Think Modular: A Simple Apoferritin-Based Platform for the Multifaceted Detection of Pancreatic Cancer.
MP Hwang, JW Lee, KE Lee, KH Lee*
ACS Nano 7, 9, (8167-8174)
- Harnessing immunomagnetic separation and quantum dot-based quantification capacities for the enumeration of absolute levels of biomarker.
HY Park, MP Hwang, JW Lee, JH Choi, KH Lee*
Nanotechnology 24, 28, (285103-1-285103-7)
- Production of multiple transgenic Yucatan miniature pigs expressing human complement regulatory factors, human CD55, CD59, and H-transferase genes.
YH Jeong, CH Park, GH Jang, YI Jeong, IS Hwang, Y Jeong, YK Kim, T Shin, NH Kim, SH Hyun, EB Jeung, WS Hwang.
PLoS One 21;8(5):e63241
- Gas-driven ultra-fast reversible switching of superhydrophobic adhesion on palladium-coated silicon nanowires
JM Seo†, SI Lee†, HT Han, HB Jung, JR Hong, GY Song, SM Cho, CM Park, WY Lee, TY Lee*
Advanced Materials, 25 (30), 4139-4144 (†Co-first author)
- Reversible wettability control of silicon nanowire surfaces: from superhydrophilicity to superhydrophobicity
JM Seo, SI Lee, HT Han, YW Chung, JH Lee, SD Kim, YW Kim, SW Lim, TY Lee
Thin Solid Films, 527, 179-185
- Extremely bright full color alternating current electroluminescence of solution-blended fluorescent polymers with self-assembled block copolymer micelles
SH Cho, SS Jo, I Hwang, JW Sung, JM Seo, SH Jung, IS Bae, JR Choi, HC Cho, TY Lee, JK Lee, TW Lee, CM Park*
ACS Nano, 7 (12), 10809–10817
- Directional alignment and printing of one dimensional nanomaterials using the combination of microstructure and hydrodynamic force
YW Chung, JM Seo, SG Lee, HH Kwon, TY Lee*
Korean Journal of Materials Research, 23 (10), 586-591
- Direct Delivery of Functional Proteins and Enzymes to the Cytosol Using Nanoparticle-Stabilized Nanocapsules
R Tang, C S Kim, D J Solfiell, S Rana, R Mout, E M Velázquez-Delgado, A Chompoosor, Y Jeong, B Yan, Z-J Zhu, C Kim, JA Hardy, VM Rotello
ACS Nano, 7 (8), 6667–6673
- Characterization of Surface Ligands on Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles Using Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry (LDI-MS)
B Yan, Y Jeong, LA Mercante, GY Tonga, C Kim, Z-J Zhu, RW Vachet, VM Rotello
Nanoscale, 5 (11), 5063–5066
- Fabrication of Stable Nanoparticle-Based Colloidal Microcapsules
Y Jeong, D Patra, A Sanyal, V M Rotello
Current Organic Chemistry 17(1), 49-57
- Replenishable Dendrimer-Nanoparticle Hybrid Membranes for Sustained Release of Therapeutics
M-H Park, ST Kim, S Rana, D Solfiell, Y Jeong, B Duncan, B Yan, B Aksoy, VM Rotello
Nanoscale, 5 (17), 7805–7808 7808
- Quantitative characterization of the lipid encapsulation of quantum dots for biomedical applications.
JF Galloway, A Winter, KH Lee, JH Park, CM Dvoracek, P Devreotes, PC Searson.
Nanomedicine-Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 8, 7, (1190-1199), 2012
- Quantitative molecular profiling of biomarkers for pancreatic cancer with functionalized quantum dots.
KH Lee, JF Galloway, J Park, CM Dvoracek, M Dallas, K Konstantopoulos, A Maitra, PC Searson.
Nanomedicine-Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 8, 7, (1043-1051), 2012
- Quantitative molecular profiling of biomarkers for pancreatic cancer with quantum dots
PC Searson, KH Lee.
Cancer Research 71, 8, 5326, 2011
- CuInSe/ZnS Core/Shell NIR Quantum Dots for Biomedical Imaging.
JH Park, C Dvoracek, KH Lee, JF Galloway, HE Bhang, MG Pomper, PC Searson.
Small 7, 22, (3148-3152), 2011
- Exploiting Nucleation and Growth in the Synthesis and Electrical Passivation of CdSe Quantum Dots.
JF Galloway, J Park, KH Lee, D Wirtz, PC Searson.
Science of Advanced Materials 1, 1, (93-100), 2009
- Synthesis of Cadmium Selenide Quantum Dots from a Non-Coordinating Solvent: Growth Kinetics and Particle Size Distribution.
J Park, KH Lee, JF Galloway, PC Searson.
The journal of physical chemistry. C, Nanomaterials and Interfaces 112, 46, (17849-17854), 2008
- Microstructure and magnetic properties of electrodeposited CoPtP alloys.
HD Park, KH Lee, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Journal of applied physics 99, (08N305-1-08N305-3), 2006
- Magnetoresistance behavior in electroplated and sputtered Bi thin films.
MH Jeun, KI Lee, KH Lee, DY Kim, JY Jang, KH Shin, SH Han, JK Ha, WY Lee.
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, (e1455-e1457), 2004
- Tailoring the magnetic properties of CoFePtP alloys with variations in iron content.
JH Choi, KH Kim, KH Lee, WY Jung.
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, suppl.1, (E507-E508), 2004
- Fabrication of multi-layered CoPtP alloy with high coercivity and squareness by electrochemical deposition.
KH Lee, SW Kang, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, Suppl.1, (E925-E926), 2004
- Epitaxial growth and magnetic properties of electrochemically multilayered [CoPtP/Cu]n films.
KH Lee, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Electrochemistry Communications 6, 2, (115-119), 2004
- Dimensional and microstructural dependence of the magnetic properties of electrodeposited Co(P) nanowire arrays.
KH Lee, IJ Kim, WY Jung.
Materials science forum 437-438, (45-48), 2003
- Formation and characterization of self-ordered ferromagnetic nanowires by AC electroforming.
KH Lee, KH Kim, IJ Kim, WY Jung.
Materials Science Forum 437-438, (499-502), 2003
- Effects of an external magnetic field on the perpendicular magnetic anisotropy of electrodeposited micro-patterned arrays.
WY Jung, JH Choi, KH Lee.
Materials Science 21, 1, (147-154), 2003
- Correlation between magnetic properties of electrodeposited Co(P) and NH₄Cl concentrations in the electrolyte.
KH Lee, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Electrochemistry Communications 4, 8, (605-609), 2002
- Magnetic properties and crystal structures of self-ordered ferromagnetic nanowires by ac electroforming.
KH Lee, HY Lee, WY Jung, WY Lee.
Journal of Applied Physics 91, 10, (8513-8515), 2002
- Direct gravure printing of silicon nanowires using entropic attraction forces
JM Seo, HI Lee, SA Lee, TI Lee, JM Myoung, TY Lee*
Small, 8 (10), 1614-1621, 2012
- Guided transport of water droplets on superhydrophobic−hydrophilic patterned Si nanowires
JM Seo, SI Lee, JH Lee, TY Lee*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 3 (12), 4722–4729 (2011)
- The trade-off relationship of size and density of patinum nanocrystal in the non-volatile memory characteristics
JM Seo, TY Lee*
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 49, 104003, 2010
- Nanomaterials on flexible substrates to explore innovative functions: from energy harvesting to bio-integrated electronics
JH Koo, JM Seo, TY Lee*
Thin Solid Films, 524, 1-19 (2012)
- The effects of surface modification on the electrical properties of p-n+ junction silicon nanowires grown by an aqueous electroless etching method
SA Lee, JH Koo, JM Seo, SD Kim, KH Lee, SI Im, YW Kim, TY Lee*
Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 14, 840-1, 2012
- Si/Si1-xGex/Si heterojunction PIN nanowires fabricated by an aqueous electroless etching method
HI Lee, MS Kim, JM Seo, JH Koo, E NK Cho, IG Yun, TY Lee*
Journal of the Korean Physical Society, 59 (2), 501-504, 2011
- Growth, modulation and photoresponse characteristics of vertically aligned ZnO nanowires
JP Kar, SN Das, JH Choi, TI Lee, JM Seo, T Lee, JM Myoung*
Applied Surface Science, 257 (11), 4973-4977, 2011
- Surface deformation of amorphous silicon thin film on elastomeric substrate
SW Lee, JM Seo, JH Koo, KJ Moon, JM Myoung, TY Lee*
Thin Solid Films, 519 (2), 823-828, 2010
- Effects of H2 ambient annealing in fully 002-textured ZnO: Ga thin films grown on glass substrates using RF magnetron co-sputter deposition
SY Kim, JM Seo, HW Jang, JS Bang, W Lee, TY Lee, JM Myoung*
Applied Surface Science, 255 (8), 4616-4622, 2009
- Colorimetric Protein Sensing Using Catalytically Amplified Sensor Arrays
X Li, F Wen, B Creran, Y Jeong, X Zhang, VM Rotello
Small, 8 (23), 3589–3592. 2012
- Direct Fabrication of Functional and Biofunctional Nanostructures Through Reactive Imprinting
C Subramani, N Cengiz, K Saha, T N Gevrek, X Yu, Y Jeong, A Bajaj, A Sanyal, VM Rotello
Adv. Mater., 23 (28), 3165–3169. 2011
- Molecular-Scale Investigation of Tolane Disulfide Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111) Using Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
T Park, H Kang, Y Jeong, C Lee, Y Lee, J Noh
J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 11 (5), 4333–4337. 2011
- Recognition-Mediated Assembly of Quantum Dot Polymer Conjugates with Controlled Morphology
V Nandwana, C Subramani, S Eymur, Y-C Yeh, GY Tonga, M Tonga, Y Jeong, B Yang, M D Barnes, G Cooke, VM Rotello
Int. J. Mol. Sci., 12 (9), 6357–6366. 2011
- Reusable Biocatalytic Crosslinked Microparticles Self-Assembled From Enzyme-Nanoparticle Complexes
Y Jeong, B Duncan, M-H Park, C Kim, VM Rotello
Chem. Commun., 47 (44), 12077–12079. 2011
- Molecular Recognition Induced Self-Assembly of Diblock Copolymers: Microspheres to Vesicles
O Uzun, A Sanyal, Y Jeong, VM Rotello
Macromol. Biosci., 10 (5), 481–487. 2010
- Control of Two-Dimensional Structure of Tolanethioacetate Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111)
Y Jeong, H Chung, J Noh
Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 313-314, 608–611. 2008
- Formation of Ordered Self-Assembled Monolayers by Adsorption of Octylthiocyanates on Au(111)
Y Choi, Y Jeong, H Chung, E Ito, M Hara, J Noh
Langmuir, 24 (1), 91–96. 2008
- Unique Domain Structure of Pi-Conjugated Tolanethioacetate Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111)
Y Jeong, S Kwon, Y Kang, C Lee, E Ito, M Hara, J Noh
Ultramicroscopy, 107 (10-11), 1000–1003. 2007
- Two-Dimensional Alignment of Imogolite on a Solid Surface
S Park, Y Lee, B Kim, J Lee, Y Jeong, J Noh, A Takahara, D Sohn
Chem. Commun., 28, 2917–2919. 2007
- Formation and Domain Structure of Self-Assembled Monolayers by Adsorption of Tetrahydrothiophene on Au(111)
J Noh, Y Jeong, E Ito, M Hara
J. Phys. Chem. C, 111 (6), 2691–2695. 2007
- New Superlattice of Cyclohexanethiol Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111) Formed at a Low Solution Temperature
S Kwon, Y Jeong, Y Lee, J Noh
Chem. Lett. 36 (3), 390–391. 2007
- Formation and Annealing Effect of Tolanethioacetate Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au (111)
Y Jeong, J W Han, N Kim, Y Lee, C Lee J Noh
Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 28(12), 2445-2448. 2007
- Time-Dependent Phase Transition of Self-Assembled Monolayers Formed by Thioacetyl-Terminated Tolanes on Au(111)
Y Jeong, C Lee, E Ito, M Hara, J Noh
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 45 (7), 5906–5910. 2006
- Structure and Electrochemical Behavior of Aromatic Thiol Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au (111)
J Noh, H Park, Y Jeong, S Kwon
Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 27(3), 403-406. 2006