- Noninvasive Precision Screening of Prostate Cancer by Urinary Multimarker Sensor and Artificial Intelligence Analysis
H Kim†, S Park†, IG Jeong†, SH Song, Y Jeong, CS Kim, and KH Lee*
ACS Nano, E-pub published
* Featured as an Article in 30 Korean Newspapers
* Broadcast on YTN Science TV
* Featured as an Article in EurekaAlaret! operated by AAAS (American Association for the Advancement of Science) Link
* Featured as an Article in 26 international news outlets, 5 international blogs, 1 Wikipedia page
* TOP 1% article in ACS Nano
- Electrical Cartridge Sensor Enables Reliable and Direct Identification of MicroRNAs in Urine of Patients
S Kim, S Park, Y Cho, Y Kim, JH Tae, TI No, JS Shim, Y Jeong, SH Kang*, and KH Lee*
ACS Sensors, E-pub published
* Featured as the Suppl Cover Article
- Design, synthesis, biological evaluation, and docking studies of novel (imidazol-5- yl)pyrimidine-based derivatives as dual BRAFV600E/p38α inhibitors
S. Ali, R El-Telbany, M Abdel-Maksoud, U Ammar, K Mersal, S Zaraei, M ElGamal , S-I Choi, KT Lee, H Kim , KH Lee, and C-H Oh*
European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2021, 215, 113277
- Unimolecular Polypeptide Micelles via Ultra-fast Polymerization of N-Carboxyanhydrides
S. Lv, H. Kim, F. Lin, Z. Song, Yang, Y. R. Baumgartner,S.J. Dillon, C. Leal, L. Yin, J. Cheng*
Journal of American Chemical Society, 2020, 142, 8570-8574
- Interfacial Force‐Focusing Effect in Mechanophore‐Linked Nanocomposites
T. A. Kim, C. Lamuta, H. Kim, C. Leal, N. R. Sottos*
Advanced Science, 2020, 1903464
- The structural fate of lipid nanoparticles in the extracellular matrix
S. Bandara, T. Molley, H. Kim, P. Bharath, K. Kilian* and C. Leal*
Materials Horizon, 7, 125-134
- Tailoring H2O2 generation kinetics with magnesium alloys for efficient disinfection on titanium surface
J Park, GH Jang, YW Jung, H Seo, HS Han, J Lee, Y Seo, H Jeon, MR Ok, PR Cha, HK Seok, KH Lee* YC Kim*
Scientific Reports, 10, 6536
- Wirelessly controlled, bioresorbable drug delivery device with active valves that exploit electrochemically triggered crevice corrosion
J. Koo†, S. B. Kim†, Y. S. Choi†, Z. Xie†, A. J. Bandodkar, J. Khalifeh, Y. Yan, H. Kim, M. K. Pezhouh, K. Doty, G. Lee, Y.-Y. Chen, S. M. Lee, G. D’Andrea, K. Junng, K. Lee, K. Li, S. Jo, H. Wang, J.H. Kim, J. Kim, S.-G. Choi, W. J. Jang, Y. S. Oh, I. Park, S. S. Kwak, J.-H. Park, D. Hong, X. Feng, C.-H. Lee, A. Banks, C. Leal, H.M. Lee, Y. Huang, C. K. Franz, W. Ray, M. MacEwan*, S.-K. Kang*, and J. A. Rogers*
Science Advances, 6, eabb1093
- Insight into the Electrical Double Layer of Ionic Liquids Revealed through Its Temporal Evolution
M. Han†, H. Kim†, C. Leal*, M. Negrito, J. Batteas, and R. M. Espinosa-Marzal*
Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2020, 2001313
- Combinatorial Inhibition of Cell Surface Receptors Using Dual Aptamer-Functionalized Nanoconstructs for Cancer Treatment
H Lee, T Kim, D Park, M Jang, J Chung, S Kim, S-H Kim, KH Lee, Y Jung, SJ Oh
Pharmaceutics, 2020, 12, 689
- Mixing oil and water with ionic liquids: bicontinuous microemulsions under confinement
H. Kim†, H. Mengwei†, S. Bandara, R. M. Espinosa-Marzal, C. Leal*
Soft Matter, 15, 9609-9613
- Interfacial charge regulation of protein blocking layers in transistor biosensor for direct measurement in serum
S. Park, M. Kim, D. Kim, S. H. Kang, K. H. Lee*, Y. Jeong*
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, In Press
- Supramolecular protection-mediated one-pot synthesis of cationic gold nanoparticles
B. Jana†, S. Kim†, H. Choi, S. Jin, K. Kim, M. Kim, H. Lee, K. H. Lee, J. Lee, M.-H. Park, Y. Jeong*, J.-H. Ryu*, C. Kim*
Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, In Press
- Quantitative single-cell-analysis of isolated cancer cells with microwell array
H. Kim†, S. Park†, B. Kang, Y. Jeong, H. Lee*, K. H. Lee*
ACS Comb Sci, 21, 98–104
- Non-invasive Molecular Barcode Assay for Diagnosis of Sex Hormones Correlated with Precocious Puberty
H Lee, KH Kim*, KH Lee*
Sensors and Actuators B, 282, 399-407
* Featured as an Article in 10 Newspapers
* Broadcast on YTN Science TV
- Fully Packaged Portable Thin Film Biosensor for the Direct Detection of Highly Pathogenic Viruses from On-Site Samples
J Choi†, M Jeun†, S-S Yuk†, S Park, J Choi, D Lee, H Shin, H. Kim, I. Cho, S.K. Kim, S Lee, C-S Song, and KH Lee*
ACS Nano, 13, 812-820
* Featured as an Article in 19 Newspapers
* Broadcast on YTN TV and YTN Science TV
- A Novel Blood-Based Colorectal Cancer Diagnostic Technology Using Electrical Detection of Colon Cancer Secreted Protein-2
M Jeun†, H Lee†, S Park†, E Do, J Choi, Y Sung, S Hong, S Kim, D Kim, JY Kang, H Son, J Joo, EM Song, SW Hwang, SH Park, D Yang, BD Ye, J Byeon, J Choe, S Yang, H Moinova, S Markowitz, KH Lee* and S-J Myung*
Advanced Science, 2019, 1802115
* Featured as the Front Cover Article
- Full length histone H3 conjugated electrochemical biosensor for extracellular proteolytic Cathepsin L activity detection
TW Seong, JM Seo*, and KH Lee*
Sensors and Actuators B, 267: 237-244
- Rapid and background-free detection of avian influenza virus in opaque sample using NIR-to-NIR upconversion nanoparticle-based lateral flow immunoassay platform
J Kim, JH Kwon, J Jang, H Lee, S Kim, YK Hahn, SK Kim, KH Lee, S Lee, H Pyo, C-S Song, and J Lee
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 112: 209-215
- Microfluidics Synthesis of Gene Silencing Cubosomes
H. Kim, J. Sung, Y. Chang, A. Alfeche, C. Leal*
ACS Nano, 12(9), 9196–9205
- Transgenic zebrafish model for quantification and visualization of tissue toxicity caused by alloying elements in newly developed biodegradable metal
H-S Han, GH Jang, I Jun, H Seo, J Park, S Glyn-Jones, HK Seok, KH Lee, Y-C Kim, D Mantovani, J Edwards
Scientific Report, 8, 13818
- Initial Experience of Transperineal Biopsy After Multiparametric Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Korea; Comparison With Transrectal Biopsy
SG Yoon, HJ Jin, JH Tae, TI No, JY Kim, JH Pyun, JS Shim, J Cheon, JG Lee, JJ Kim, DJ Sung, KH Lee, SH Kang
Kor J Urol Oncol, 16(3), 110
- Synthesis of Fluorescent Au Nanocrystals-Silica Hybrid Nanocomposite (FLASH) with Enhanced Optical Features for Bio-imaging and Photodynamic Activity
T Kim†, H Jang†, S Kim, JH Lee, SY Kim, NL Jeon, JM Song and DH Min*
Langmuir, 34, 173.
- BANF1, PLOD3, SF3B4 as Early-stage Cancer Detection Markers and Drivers of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Q Shen, JW Eun, K Lee, HS Kim, HD Yang, SY Kim, EK Lee, T Kim, K Kang, S Kim, DH Min, SN Oh, YJ Lee, H Moon, SW Ro, WS Park, JY Lee, and SW Nam*
Hepatology, 67, 1360
- Morphology-Controlled Synthesis of Rhodium Nanoparticles for Cancer Phototherapy
S Kang†, W Shin†, MH Choi, M Ahn, YK Kim, S Kim, DH Min*, and H Jang*
ACS Nano, 12, 6997
- Optical coding of fusion genes using multicolor quantum dots for prostate cancer diagnosis
H Lee, C Kim, D Lee, JH Park, PC Searson*, and KH Lee*
Int. J. Nanomedicine, 12: 4397-4407
- Zebrafish Models for Functional and Toxicological Screening of Nanoscale Drug Delivery Systems: Promoting Preclinical Applications
KY Lee, GH Jang, CH Byun, M Jeun, PC Searson*, and KH Lee*
Bioscience Reports, 37(3): BSR20170199
- A Strategy to Minimize the Sensing Voltage Drift Error in a Transistor Biosensor with a Nanoscale Sensing Gate
HW Son, M Jeun, J Choi, and KH Lee*
Int. J. Nanomedicine, 12: 2951-2956
- Detection of Avian Influenza Virus from Cloacal Swabs Using a Disposable Well Gate FET Sensor
S Park, J Choi, M Jeun, Y Kim, S Yuk, SK Kim, CS Song, S Lee, and KH Lee*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1700371
* Featured as a back cover and VIP paper
- High Throughput Differential Identification of TMPRSS2-ERG Fusion Genes in Prostate Cancer Patient Urine
H Lee, D Lee, JH Park, SH Song, IG Jeong, CS Kim, PC Searson, and KH Lee*
Biomaterials, 135: 23-29
* Featured as an Article in 17 Newspapers (Dong-A, JoongAng, YTN, YONHAP, etc.)
- Self-normalized Detection of ANXA3 from Untreated Urine of Prostate Cancer Patients without Digital Rectal Examination
M Jeun, S Park, Y Kim, J Choi, SH Song, IG Jeong, CS Kim, and KH Lee*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 6(17), 1700449
* Featured as a back cover
- Field-Effect Biosensors for On-site Detection: Recent Advances and Promising Targets
J Choi, TW Seong, M Jeun, and KH Lee*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 6, 1700796
- Solubilization of Hydrophobic Catalysts Using Nanoparticle Hosts
Y Jeong, GY Tonga, B Duncan, B Yan, R Das, C Sahub, VM Rotello
Small, DOI 101002/smll201702198
- Super-swelled lyotropic single crystals
H. Kim, Z. Song, C. Leal
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 114 (41), 10834-10839
- Functional Manganese Dioxide Nanosheet for Targeted Photodynamic Therapy and Bioimaging In Vitro and In Vivo
S Kim, SM Ahn, JS Lee, TS Kim, and DH Min*
2D Materials 4,025069
- Highly Efficient Gene Silencing and Bioimaging based on Fluorescent Carbon Dot In Vitro and In Vivo
S Kim†, Y Choi†, G Park, C Won, YJ Park, Y Lee*, BS Kim*, and DH Min*
Nano Research 10, 503
- Highly Efficient and Rapid Neural Differentiation of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells based on Retinoic Acid Encapsulated Porous Nanoparticle
SJ Park, S Kim, SY Kim, NL Jeon, JM Song, C Won, and DH Min*
ACS Applied Materials Interfaces 9, 34634
- Facile One-Pot Photosynthesis of Stable Ag@Graphene Oxide Nanocolloid Core@Shell Nanoparticles with Sustainable Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Property under Harsh Conditions
YK Kim, S Kim, SP Cho, H Jang, H Huh, BH Hong, and DH Min*
Journal of Materials Chemistry C 5, 10016
- Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Performances of SnO2-Depostited ZnS Nanorods based on Interfacial Charge Transfer
J Lee, Y Kim, S Kim, JK Kim, DH Min, and DJ Jang*
Applied Catalysis B: Environment 205, 433
- Predicting in vivo Non-specific Accumulation of Tumor-targeting Nanoparticles using in vitro Macrophage Uptake and in vivo Biodistribution in Zebrafish
H Chang, JY Yhee, GH Jang, DG You, JH Ryu, Y Choi, JH Na, JH Park, KH Lee, K Choi, K Kim, IC Kwon
J Controlled Release 244: 205-213
- Highly Sensitive Detection of Biomarkers via Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Biosensor with Magnetically Engineered Nanoferrite Particles
M Jeun, S Park, H Lee, and KH Lee*
Int. J. Nanomedicine 11: 5497-5503
- Quantum dot nanoprobe-based quantitative analysis for prostate cancer
JM Kang, GH Jang, S Park, and KH Lee*
Proc. SPIE 9930, Biosensing and Nanomedicine IX, 99300O (doi:10.1117/12.2237287)
- Multifaceted Toxicity Assessment of Catalyst Composites in Transgenic Zebrafish Embryos
GH Jang, KY Lee, J Choi, SH Kim, KH Lee*
Environmental Pollution 216: 755-763
- Sequential Assessment via Daphnia and Zebrafish for Systematic Toxicity Screening of Heterogeneous Substances
GH Jang, CB Park, BJ Kang, YJ Kim, and KH Lee*
Environmental Pollution 216: 292-303
- Nanoparticle-Dendrimer Hybrid Nanocapsules for Therapeutic Delivery
Y Jeong†, ST Kim†, Y Jiang, B Duncan, C S Kim, K Saha, Y-C Yeh, B Yan, R Tang, S Hou, C Kim, M-H Park, VM Rotello
Nanomedicine, 11 (12), 1571–1578
- Self-organization of nucleic acids in lipid constructs
M. Kang, H. Kim, C. Leal
Current Opinion in Colloids & Interface Science, 26, 58-65
- Ethanol-induced whey protein gels as carriers for lutein droplets
S. Uzun, H. Kim, C. Leal, G. W. Padua
Food Hydrocolloids, 61, 426-432
- Effect of the environmental humidity on the bulk, interfacial and nanoconfined properties of an ionic liquid
L. A. Jurado, H. Kim, A. Rossi, A. Arcifa, J. K. Schuh, N. D. Spencer, C. Leal, R. H. Ewoldt, R. M. Espinosa-Marzal
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 18 (32), 22719-22730
- How the Size, Charge, and Shapes of Gold Nanoparticles Affect Amyloid β Aggregation on Brain Lipid Bilayer?
Y Kim, JH Park, H Lee, and JM Nam
Scientific Reports, 6 , 19548
- In-Depth Study of Gene Silencing Capability of Silica Nanoparticles with Fine Tuning of Pore Size: Degree and Duration of RNA Interference
S Kim, HK Na, C Won, and DH Min*
RSC Advances 6 , 27143
- MAP4-regulated dynein-dependent trafficking of BTN3A1 controls the TBK1-IRF3 signaling axis
M Seo, SO Lee, JH Kim, S Kim, Y Kim, DH Min, YY Kong, J Shin, and K Ahn*
PNAS, 113 , 14390
- Biosensors based on Graphene Oxide and Its Biomedical Application
J Lee, J Kim, S Kim, and DH Min*
Advanced Drug Delivery Review 105, 275
- MicroRNA-Responsive Drug Release System for Selective Fluorescence Imaging and Photodynamic Therapy In Vivo
JS Lee, S Kim, HK Na, and DH Min*
Advanced Healthcare Materials, 5, 2386
- In-Depth Investigation of the Interaction between DNA and Nano-Sized Graphene Oxide
J Lee, Y Yim, S Kim, MH Choi, BS Choi, Y Lee, and DH Min*
Carbon, 97 , 92
- Self-amplifying Transistor Immunosensor under Dual Gate Operation: Highly Sensitive Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
IK Lee, M Jeun, HJ Jang, WJ Cho, KH Lee*
Nanoscale 7: 16789 – 16797
- Mg-corrosion triggered spontaneous generation of H2O2 on oxidized Ti for promoting angiogenesis
J Park, P Du, JK Jeon, GH Jang, MP Hwang, HS Han, K Park, KH Lee, JW Lee, H Jeon, YC Kim, HK Seok, MR Ok
Angewandte Chemie Int. Ed. 54: 14753-14757
- Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer via Nanotechnological Approach.
BJ Kang, M Jeun, GH Jang, SH Song, IG Jeong, CS Kim, PC Searson, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 10: 6555-6569
- Enhanced Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Degradation in Breast Cancer Cells by Lysosome-Targeting Gold Nanoconstructs
H Lee, DH Dam, JW Ha, J Yue, and TW Odom
ACS Nano 9: 9859-9867
- Mass spectrometry-based N-linked Glycomic Profiling as a Means for Tracking Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis
HM Park, M Hwang, YW Kim, KJ Kim, JM Jin, YH Kim, YH Yang, KH Lee*, YG Kim*
Carbohydrate Research 413: 5-11
- Electrical Signaling of Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays with an Ion-Sensitive Field-Effect Transistor
H-J Jang, J Ahn, M-G Kim, Y-B Shin, M Jeun, W-J Cho*, KH Lee*
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 64: 318–323.
- Supramolecular Regulation of Bioorthogonal Catalysis in Cells Using Nanoparticle-Embedded Transition Metal Catalysts
GY Tonga†, Y Jeong†, B Duncan, T Mizuhara, R Mout, R Das, ST Kim, Y-C Yeh, B Yan, S Hou, VM Rotello (Co-first author)
Nature Chemistry, 7 (7), 597–603
- Co-Delivery of Protein and Small Molecule Therapeutics Using Nanoparticle-Stabilized Nanocapsules
C S Kim, R Mout, Y Zhao, Y-C Yeh, R Tang, Y Jeong, B Duncan, J A Hardy, VM Rotello
Bioconjugate Chemistry, 26 (5), 950–954
- Biological lipid membranes for on-demand, wireless drug delivery from thin, bioresorbable electronic implants
C. H. Lee†, H. Kim†, D. V. Harburg†, G. Park, Y. Ma, T. Pan, J. S. Kim, N. Y. Lee, B. H. Kim, K. I. Jang, S. K. Kang, Y. Huang, J. Kim, K. M. Lee, C. Leal, J. A. Rogers
NPG Asia Materials, 7 (e227)
- Cuboplexes: Topologically active siRNA delivery
H. Kim and C. Leal
ACS Nano, 9 (10), 10214-10226
- High-resolution patterns of quantum dots formed by electrohydrodynamic jet printing for light-emitting diodes
B. H. Kim, M. S. Onses, J. B. Lim, S. Nam, N. Oh, H. Kim, K. J. Yu, J. W. Lee, J. H. Kim, S. K. Kang, C. H. Lee, J. Lee, J. H. Shin, N. H. Kim, C. Leal, M. Shim, J. A. Rogers
Nano Letters, 15 (2), 969-973
- Irreversible structural change of a dry ionic liquid under nanoconfinement
L. A. Jurado, H. Kim, A. Arcifa, A. Rossi, C. Leal, N. D. Spencer, R. M. Espinosa-Marzal
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 17 (20), 13613-13624
- Polypeptide vesicles with densely packed multilayer membranes
Z. Song†, H. Kim†, X. Ba, R. Baumgartner, J. S. Lee, H. Tang, C. Leal, J. Cheng
Soft Matter, 11 (20), 4091-4098
- Transparent, Nanoporous, and Transferable Membrane-Based Cell–Cell Paracrine Signaling Assay
Y Jang*, H Lee*, K Char and JM Nam
Advanced Materials, 27, 1893-1899
- Controlling Ligand Density on Nanoparticles as a Means to Enhance Biological Activity
H Lee and TW Odom
Future medicine Nanomedicie, 10 (2), 177-180
- Tunable Loading of Oligonucleotides with Secondary Structure on Gold Nanoparticles through a pH-driven Method
DH Dam, H Lee, RC Lee, KH Kim, NL Kelleher, TW Odom
Bioconjugate Chemistry, 26 (2), 279-285
- Biodistribution and in Vivo Toxicity of Aptamer-Loaded Gold Nanostars
DH Dam, KSB Culver, I Kandela, RC Lee, K Chandra, H Lee, C Mantis, A Ugolkov, AP Mazar, TW Odom
Nanomedicine NBM, 11 (3), 671-679
- One Pot Synthesis of Multifunctional Au@Graphene Oxide Nanocolloid Core-Shell Nanoparticle for Raman Bioimaging, Photothermal and Photodynamic Therapy
YK Kim, HK Na, S Kim, H Jang, SJ Chang*, and DH Min*
Small, 11 , 2527
- Microwave Annealing Effect for Highly Reliable Biosensor: Dual-Gate Ion-Sensitive Field-Effect Transistor Using Amorphous-InGaZnO Thin-Film Transistor.
IK Lee, KH Lee, S Lee, WJ Cho
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6(24): 22680-22686
- Tailoring MgxMn1-xFe2O4 Superparamagnetic Nanoferrites for Magnetic Fluid Hyperthermia Applications.
M Jeun, S Park, GH Jang, and KH Lee*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 6(19): 16487-92
- Universal Antibody Conjugation To Nanoparticles Using The Fcγ Receptor I (FcγRI): Quantitative Profiling Of Membrane Biomarkers.
C Kim, J Galloway, KH Lee, P Searson
Bioconjugate Chemistry 25(10): 1893-1901.
- Microdevices for examining immunological responses of single cells to HIV.
J Choi, Y Jeong, H Han, KH Lee*
Bioscience Reports 34(4): 501-511.
- Engineered Collagen Hydrogels for the Sustained Release of Biomolecules and Imaging Agents: Promoting the Growth of Human Gingival Cells.
J Choi, H Park, T Kim, W Kim, MH Oh, T Hyeon, A. Gilad, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 9: 5189-5201
- State-of-the-Art in Design Rules for Drug Delivery Platforms: Lessons from FDA-approved Nanomedicines.
CM Dawidczyk, C Kim, JH Park,LM Russell, KH Lee, MG Pomper,PC Searson.
Journal of Controlled Release 187: 133-144.
- Technology Advancement for Integrative Stem Cell Analyses.
Y Jeong, J Choi, KH Lee*
Tissue Engineering B 20 (6): 669-682.
- A glimpse into the interactions of cells in a microenvironment: the modulations of T cells by mesenchymal stem cells.
J Choi, MP Hwang, JW Lee, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 9:127-139.
- Electrochemical Synthesis of Red Fluorescent Silicon Nanoparticles.
J Choi, K Kim, HS Han, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society 35(1):35-38.
- Overview of current standpoints in profiling of circulating tumor cells.
K Kim, KH Lee, J Lee, J Choi .
Archives of Pharmacal Research 37(1):88-95.
- A systematic in-vivo toxicity evaluation of nanophosphor particles via zebrafish models.
GH Jang, MP Hwang, SY Kim, HS Jang, KH Lee*
Biomaterials 35(1): 440-449
- Immobilization and Stabilization of Lipase (CaLB) Through Hierarchical Interfacial Assembly
J N Talbert, L-S Wang, B Duncan, Y Jeong, S M Andler, V M Rotello, J M Goddard
Biomacromolecules, 15 (11), 3915–3922
- Tunable Elastic Modulus of Nanoparticle Monolayer Films by Host-Guest Chemistry
Y Jeong, Y-C Chen, MK Turksoy, S Rana, GY Tonga, B Creran, A Sanyal, AJ Crosby, VM Rotello
Advanced Materials, 26 (29), 5056–5061
- Fabrication of Multiresponsive Bioactive Nanocapsules Through Orthogonal Self-Assembly
Y-C Yeh, R Tang, R Mout, Y Jeong, V M Rotello
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 53 (20), 5137–5141
- Amyloid-β Aggregation with Gold Nanoparticles on Brain Lipid Bilayer
H Lee, Y Kim, A Park, JM Nam
Small. 10 (9), 1779–1789
- Bio-Barcode Gel Assay for microRNA
H Lee, J Park, JM Nam
Nature Communications, 5 (3367)
- Highly Biocompatible Carbon Nanodots for Simultaneous Bioimaging and Targeted Photodynamic Therapy In Vitro and In Vivo
Y Choi†, S Kim†, MH Choi, SR Ryoo, J Park, DH Min* and BS Kim*
Advanced Functional Materials, 24, 5781
- Facile Solvothermal Preparation of Monodisperse Gold Nanoparticles and Their Engineered Assembly of Ferritin-Gold Nanoclusters.
J Choi, S Park, Z Stojanović, HS Han, J Lee, HK Seok, D Uskoković, KH Lee*
Langmuir 29, 50, (15698-15703)
- Immunomagnetic nanoparticle-based assays for detection of biomarkers.
H Park, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 8, (4543-4552)
- Nanoscale bacteriophage biosensors beyond phage display.
JW Lee, J Song, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
International Journal of Nanomedicine 8, 1, (3917-3925)
- Quantification of cardiovascular disease biomarkers via functionalized magnetic beads and on-demand detachable quantum dots.
H Park, JW Lee, MP Hwang, KH Lee*
Nanoscale 5, 18, (8609-8615)
- The solvothermal synthesis of magnetic iron oxide nanocrystals and the preparation of hybrid poly(L-lactide)-polyethyleneimine magnetic particles.
Z Stojanović, M Otoničar, J Lee, MM Stevanović, MP Hwang, KH Lee, J Choi, D Uskoković.
Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces 109, (236-243)
- Think Modular: A Simple Apoferritin-Based Platform for the Multifaceted Detection of Pancreatic Cancer.
MP Hwang, JW Lee, KE Lee, KH Lee*
ACS Nano 7, 9, (8167-8174)
- Harnessing immunomagnetic separation and quantum dot-based quantification capacities for the enumeration of absolute levels of biomarker.
HY Park, MP Hwang, JW Lee, JH Choi, KH Lee*
Nanotechnology 24, 28, (285103-1-285103-7)
- Production of multiple transgenic Yucatan miniature pigs expressing human complement regulatory factors, human CD55, CD59, and H-transferase genes.
YH Jeong, CH Park, GH Jang, YI Jeong, IS Hwang, Y Jeong, YK Kim, T Shin, NH Kim, SH Hyun, EB Jeung, WS Hwang.
PLoS One 21;8(5):e63241
- Direct Delivery of Functional Proteins and Enzymes to the Cytosol Using Nanoparticle-Stabilized Nanocapsules
R Tang, C S Kim, D J Solfiell, S Rana, R Mout, E M Velázquez-Delgado, A Chompoosor, Y Jeong, B Yan, Z-J Zhu, C Kim, JA Hardy, VM Rotello
ACS Nano, 7 (8), 6667–6673
- Characterization of Surface Ligands on Functionalized Magnetic Nanoparticles Using Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry (LDI-MS)
B Yan, Y Jeong, LA Mercante, GY Tonga, C Kim, Z-J Zhu, RW Vachet, VM Rotello
Nanoscale, 5 (11), 5063–5066
- Fabrication of Stable Nanoparticle-Based Colloidal Microcapsules
Y Jeong, D Patra, A Sanyal, V M Rotello
Current Organic Chemistry 17(1), 49-57
- Replenishable Dendrimer-Nanoparticle Hybrid Membranes for Sustained Release of Therapeutics
M-H Park, ST Kim, S Rana, D Solfiell, Y Jeong, B Duncan, B Yan, B Aksoy, VM Rotello
Nanoscale, 5 (17), 7805–7808 7808
- Lipid-Nanostructure Hybrids and Their Application in Biotechnology and Nanotechnology
YK Lee*, H Lee* and JM Nam,
NPG Asia Materials, 5 (e48)
- Protein-Coated Nanofibers for Promotion of T cell Activity
T Kim, H Lee, Y Kim, NM Lee
Chemial Communications, 49, 3949-3951
- Deoxyribozyme-Loaded Nano-Graphene Oxide for Simultaneous Sensing and Silencing of Hepatitis C Virus Gene in Liver Cells
S Kim, SR Ryoo, HK Na, YK Kim, BS Choi, Y Lee, DE Kim, and DH Min*
Chemial Communications, 49, 8241
- Quantitative characterization of the lipid encapsulation of quantum dots for biomedical applications.
JF Galloway, A Winter, KH Lee, JH Park, CM Dvoracek, P Devreotes, PC Searson.
Nanomedicine-Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 8, 7, (1190-1199), 2012
- Quantitative molecular profiling of biomarkers for pancreatic cancer with functionalized quantum dots.
KH Lee, JF Galloway, J Park, CM Dvoracek, M Dallas, K Konstantopoulos, A Maitra, PC Searson.
Nanomedicine-Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 8, 7, (1043-1051), 2012
- Quantitative molecular profiling of biomarkers for pancreatic cancer with quantum dots
PC Searson, KH Lee.
Cancer Research 71, 8, 5326, 2011
- CuInSe/ZnS Core/Shell NIR Quantum Dots for Biomedical Imaging.
JH Park, C Dvoracek, KH Lee, JF Galloway, HE Bhang, MG Pomper, PC Searson.
Small 7, 22, (3148-3152), 2011
- Exploiting Nucleation and Growth in the Synthesis and Electrical Passivation of CdSe Quantum Dots.
JF Galloway, J Park, KH Lee, D Wirtz, PC Searson.
Science of Advanced Materials 1, 1, (93-100), 2009
- Synthesis of Cadmium Selenide Quantum Dots from a Non-Coordinating Solvent: Growth Kinetics and Particle Size Distribution.
J Park, KH Lee, JF Galloway, PC Searson.
The journal of physical chemistry. C, Nanomaterials and Interfaces 112, 46, (17849-17854), 2008
- Microstructure and magnetic properties of electrodeposited CoPtP alloys.
HD Park, KH Lee, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Journal of applied physics 99, (08N305-1-08N305-3), 2006
- Magnetoresistance behavior in electroplated and sputtered Bi thin films.
MH Jeun, KI Lee, KH Lee, DY Kim, JY Jang, KH Shin, SH Han, JK Ha, WY Lee.
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, (e1455-e1457), 2004
- Tailoring the magnetic properties of CoFePtP alloys with variations in iron content.
JH Choi, KH Kim, KH Lee, WY Jung.
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, suppl.1, (E507-E508), 2004
- Fabrication of multi-layered CoPtP alloy with high coercivity and squareness by electrochemical deposition.
KH Lee, SW Kang, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 272-276, Suppl.1, (E925-E926), 2004
- Epitaxial growth and magnetic properties of electrochemically multilayered [CoPtP/Cu]n films.
KH Lee, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Electrochemistry Communications 6, 2, (115-119), 2004
- Dimensional and microstructural dependence of the magnetic properties of electrodeposited Co(P) nanowire arrays.
KH Lee, IJ Kim, WY Jung.
Materials science forum 437-438, (45-48), 2003
- Formation and characterization of self-ordered ferromagnetic nanowires by AC electroforming.
KH Lee, KH Kim, IJ Kim, WY Jung.
Materials Science Forum 437-438, (499-502), 2003
- Effects of an external magnetic field on the perpendicular magnetic anisotropy of electrodeposited micro-patterned arrays.
WY Jung, JH Choi, KH Lee.
Materials Science 21, 1, (147-154), 2003
- Correlation between magnetic properties of electrodeposited Co(P) and NH₄Cl concentrations in the electrolyte.
KH Lee, KH Kim, WY Jung.
Electrochemistry Communications 4, 8, (605-609), 2002
- Magnetic properties and crystal structures of self-ordered ferromagnetic nanowires by ac electroforming.
KH Lee, HY Lee, WY Jung, WY Lee.
Journal of Applied Physics 91, 10, (8513-8515), 2002
- Colorimetric Protein Sensing Using Catalytically Amplified Sensor Arrays
X Li, F Wen, B Creran, Y Jeong, X Zhang, VM Rotello
Small, 8 (23), 3589–3592. 2012
- Direct Fabrication of Functional and Biofunctional Nanostructures Through Reactive Imprinting
C Subramani, N Cengiz, K Saha, T N Gevrek, X Yu, Y Jeong, A Bajaj, A Sanyal, VM Rotello
Adv. Mater., 23 (28), 3165–3169. 2011
- Molecular-Scale Investigation of Tolane Disulfide Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111) Using Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
T Park, H Kang, Y Jeong, C Lee, Y Lee, J Noh
J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 11 (5), 4333–4337. 2011
- Recognition-Mediated Assembly of Quantum Dot Polymer Conjugates with Controlled Morphology
V Nandwana, C Subramani, S Eymur, Y-C Yeh, GY Tonga, M Tonga, Y Jeong, B Yang, M D Barnes, G Cooke, VM Rotello
Int. J. Mol. Sci., 12 (9), 6357–6366. 2011
- Reusable Biocatalytic Crosslinked Microparticles Self-Assembled From Enzyme-Nanoparticle Complexes
Y Jeong, B Duncan, M-H Park, C Kim, VM Rotello
Chem. Commun., 47 (44), 12077–12079. 2011
- Molecular Recognition Induced Self-Assembly of Diblock Copolymers: Microspheres to Vesicles
O Uzun, A Sanyal, Y Jeong, VM Rotello
Macromol. Biosci., 10 (5), 481–487. 2010
- Control of Two-Dimensional Structure of Tolanethioacetate Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111)
Y Jeong, H Chung, J Noh
Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 313-314, 608–611. 2008
- Formation of Ordered Self-Assembled Monolayers by Adsorption of Octylthiocyanates on Au(111)
Y Choi, Y Jeong, H Chung, E Ito, M Hara, J Noh
Langmuir, 24 (1), 91–96. 2008
- Unique Domain Structure of Pi-Conjugated Tolanethioacetate Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111)
Y Jeong, S Kwon, Y Kang, C Lee, E Ito, M Hara, J Noh
Ultramicroscopy, 107 (10-11), 1000–1003. 2007
- Two-Dimensional Alignment of Imogolite on a Solid Surface
S Park, Y Lee, B Kim, J Lee, Y Jeong, J Noh, A Takahara, D Sohn
Chem. Commun., 28, 2917–2919. 2007
- Formation and Domain Structure of Self-Assembled Monolayers by Adsorption of Tetrahydrothiophene on Au(111)
J Noh, Y Jeong, E Ito, M Hara
J. Phys. Chem. C, 111 (6), 2691–2695. 2007
- New Superlattice of Cyclohexanethiol Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au(111) Formed at a Low Solution Temperature
S Kwon, Y Jeong, Y Lee, J Noh
Chem. Lett. 36 (3), 390–391. 2007
- Formation and Annealing Effect of Tolanethioacetate Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au (111)
Y Jeong, J W Han, N Kim, Y Lee, C Lee J Noh
Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 28(12), 2445-2448. 2007
- Time-Dependent Phase Transition of Self-Assembled Monolayers Formed by Thioacetyl-Terminated Tolanes on Au(111)
Y Jeong, C Lee, E Ito, M Hara, J Noh
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 45 (7), 5906–5910. 2006
- Structure and Electrochemical Behavior of Aromatic Thiol Self-Assembled Monolayers on Au (111)
J Noh, H Park, Y Jeong, S Kwon
Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 27(3), 403-406. 2006
- Tunable Layer-by-Layer Polyelectrolyte Platforms for Comparative Cell Assays
J Seo*, H Lee*, J Jeon, Y Jang, R Kim, K Char, JM Nam
Biomacromolecules, 10, 2254-2260, 2009
- Restriction -Enzyme-Coded Gold-Nanoparticle Probes for Multiplexed DNA Detection
KJ Jang, H Lee, YH Park, HL Jin, JM Nam
Small, 5, 2665-2668, 2009
- Nanoparticle-Functionalized Polymer Platform for Controlling Metastatic Cancer Cell Adhesion, Shape, and Motility
H Lee*, Y Jang*, J Seo, JM Nam and K Char
ACS Nano, 5 (7), 5444-5456
- Responsive Nematic Gels from the Self-Assembly of Aqueous Nanofibres
Z Huang, H Lee, E Lee, SK Kang, JM Nam and M Lee
Nature Communications, 2 (459)
- Biomimetic Nanopatterns as Enabling Tools for Analysis and Control of Live Cells
DH Kim*, H Lee*, YK Lee, JM Nam and A Levchenko
Advanced Materials, 22, 4551-4566
- Tunable Layer-by-Layer Polyelectrolyte Platforms for Comparative Cell Assays
J Seo*, H Lee*, J Jeon, Y Jang, R Kim, K Char, and JM Nam
Biomacromolecules, 10 (8), 2254-2260
- Restriction-Enzyme-Coded Gold-Nanoparticle Probes for Multiplexed DNA Detection
KJ Jang, H Lee, YH Park, HL Jin and JM Nam
Small, 5 (23), 2665-2668